A2 introduction


This year, I will be focusing on Music Video Campaigns, which will include production of a music video, digipack and website. I will be using media theorists in support of production, along with the essential skills that I have acquired from last year.

On my blog, I will be recording every step of the production and what I have learnt from this experience.

From my previous posts, I have learnt to record every moment and every decision we explore, even if we do not accept it or it doesn't work out. This is all part of the journey and I have realised that we must explore wrong decisions in order to make the right. Through evaluation points in particular, I have also learnt to think about the effectiveness of my work, and how it will affect an audience. Audience reaction and feedback are fundamental for Media as they are the target. 

From my previous posts, I think that my layout and representation of my work were successful, by using a wide range of creative tools and methods. I particularly enjoyed creating videos for my evaluation points which additionally helped me to develop the editing skills I needed for my Thriller. I also believe that my researching and recording of events went extremely well. These really helped me to rationally look at what I should do next, and gave me a further insight into the film industry. 

I perhaps could have done a bit made a few more evaluative points, explaining what I have learnt from doing this. In particular, pre-production preparation was just simply what I had done, but not why I have done it or what I learnt from it. 

Although I feel successful in my creative choices for my work, I want to improve with more meticulous detail and artistry. This applies to both my media designs and my blog. I also plan to include more evaluation, perhaps using theorists to demonstrate what the preparation for my work has taught me.


Tags:

Share:

0 comments